This picture shows off the adorable YSL ring that every girl I know has been drooling over for the past few months. I'll admit that I've been saving up for one of my own (in turquoise, as pictured.) It's a stunning statement piece, and can totally add a bit to a bare hand or play up your arm candy! This picture is actually from one of my favorite blogs, run by two girls I found in instagram. (Lets not talk about instagram...I'm still working on recovering my own hair account from that.)
Here's are some more adorable images.
Gorgeous Blogger Jules did it right with some pastel blue and a pop of neon. I encourage all of you to check out her blog...just google Sincerely, Jules and you'll find it! It's a must see.
I love the edge that a pair of black platforms adds to this look.
Ther writer of Cupcakes & Cashmere looks beautiful in her pink and coarl ensemble; the nude heels add a touch of extra class and keep the look from going over the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are cordially invited to sign the questbook....