Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Blog sucks.

SO. I am putting pictures to  make up for this.


pssh I can be artsy if I want.


<--that's my friend.



<--artsy photo.




<--see how artsy this grass is?






I'm not really sure what else to write at this point, except maybe a happy birthday shout out to my lovely friend Adi (who I may or may not have called a dirty hobo in the past post. oops.)

Other Shoutouts

Everyone: HI.

5 comments:

  1. HI MOLLY
    I THINK I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG WHICH IS KIND OF WEIRD BECAUSE IT'S AN INTERNET WEBSITE.

    BAD HORMONES!
    LOVE
    TIAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. *self proclamed hobo

    Your photo is very artsy and the grass is uber artsy and I'm sorry I didn't comment on your other post!
    Beeteedubz, I like your blog layout. 'Tis prettyful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O You called Adi a dirty hobo? Lawyers make good money, so I'd be surprised if he was a dirty hobo, really. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone: AWWWW THANK YOU ALL <3

    ReplyDelete

You are cordially invited to sign the questbook....